question

unakron_gen avatar image
0 Likes"
unakron_gen asked ·

GetSellingManagerSoldListings - ItemTitle in Combined Transactions on Prod are Null/Blank/Empty

When using GetSellingManagerSoldListings to find a "NotShipped" order that has multiple Transactions under one "SellingManagerSoldTransaction"/"SaleRecordID" in the Sandbox I receive Proper "ItemTitles" for each transaction. However, using the same api call on Production my combined invoiced items do not show an information for the "ItemTitle" for each SellingManagerSoldTransaction object in the array of objects. They are blank. Why would the Production environment return Blank/Null/Empty for this "ItemTitle"? I also noticed the Sandbox environment returns a "CustomLabel" field and not on Prod. The difference between how the two order were created as combined on Prod and Sandbox is: Sandbox I had to manually combine invoices and on Production the system did it automatically. Sandbox is API [Version] => 949 Prod is API [Version] => 967 Thanks
api-problem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.