question

mholbrgr avatar image
0 Likes"
mholbrgr asked

SDK includes calls for GetClientAlertsAuthTokenCall, but no GetClientAlerts call exists?

Is it true that the .NET SDK does contain methods pertaining to the client alerts api, such as GetClientAlertsAuthTokenCall, but beyond that there is no call for logging a session or actually polling for the alerts? So this MUST be achieved using the SOAP/REST web services? Am I wrong? I am currently coding it into a System.Net.HttpWebRequest and HttpWebResponse, and it works fine, its just annoying that they don't provide SDK calls for this.
.net sdkclient alerts
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
mholbrgr avatar image
0 Likes"
mholbrgr answered
Can anyone recommend a quality framework for dealing with these types of web service requests that are outside the SDK? Currently I am just grabbing the response JSON string and deserializing it into a dynamic object using Newtonsoft.JSON. I guess that's simple enough.
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.