question

retailsegemai avatar image
0 Likes"
retailsegemai asked

Status Of Each Individual Item Updated In ReviseInventoryStatus

I have asked same question in "Feedback, Comments, Suggestions" forum also, as i wasn't sure which forum is right to ask this. - -------------------------------------------------------- We can give upto 4 InventoryStatus in one call to 'ReviseInventoryStatus', but the response does not tell status of each item individually. I.e. if there were error on 2 items and 2 were successful, its the common error block that contains error for both errornous items, and most of the times, its difficult to match the error with its corresponding item. If i'm not missing anything, then it'd be great if "InventoryStatus" block in response contains both 'Fees' and 'Error' blocks as well, to indicate a success or failure, of that item. A common error block can still indicate error in whole request, as it does now. I'm using Java-SDK-939, and its difficult to match error to the corresponding item, which is crucial. Thanks.
reviseinventorystatustrading api javareviseinventorystatusresponse
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
retailsegemai avatar image
0 Likes"
retailsegemai answered
Anybody listening? eBay support / developer !! @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com I'm suggesting a change in the API. Let me know if it does not make sense.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.