question

collectorave avatar image
0 Likes"
collectorave asked

Added item does not have the store layout - Production

Hi there, I just added my first item using AddFixedPriceItem. The Item is OK, but it does not inherits the store layout. If I modify the item on ebay, then the store layout is applied. Do I miss some parameter? Thanks everybody for the help
addfixedpriceitem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ssisurplus avatar image
0 Likes"
ssisurplus answered
I actually have the same issue that I only noticed since you pointed this out. I'm going to go getitem calls on the two differences and see if I can find what the difference is. I'll post back if I figure it out.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

collectorave avatar image
0 Likes"
collectorave answered
Hi, it seems that the problem appears only on the first visualization.

ssisurplus avatar image
0 Likes"
ssisurplus answered
yeah, i looked at mine and everything was identical between one that I had auto listed and one that I listed manually. Then I went and looked at it again and the header was there. Not the first weird thing I've ran into.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.