question

toned_coins avatar image
0 Likes"
toned_coins asked

Country selection when code added does not work (help)

I am trying to create a tool in which it shows users completed items (what sold and what didn't). However, I am running into a problem here with the country selection. When I put this code, I get an error: http://svcs.ebay.com/services/search/FindingService/v1?OPERATION-NAME=findCompletedItems%26SERVICE-VERSION=1.11.0%26SECURITY-APPNAME=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX%26GLOBAL-ID=EBAY-US%26keywords=sony%26itemFilter(0).name=ListingType%26itemFilter(0).value(0)=Auction%26itemFilter(1).name=Order%26itemFilter(1).value=EndTimeSoonest%26outputSelector[0]=SellerInfo%26outputSelector[1]=UnitPriceInfo%26sortOrder=EndTimeSoonest%26paginationInput.entriesPerPage=8%26affiliate.customId=YoureBayListings%26affiliate.networkId=9%26affiliate.trackingId=XXXXXXXXXXX%26paginationInput.pageNumber=1 If I remove the code, it works fine but does not roverize the url directions. What can I be doing wrong or what suggestions can you give me?
country codegeotargeting-findreviewsa
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.