question

weezbe avatar image
0 Likes"
weezbe asked

My Developer Account / Alerts / Notifications issues

Hello, I have somes issues with my Developer Account space. In Key Set 1 > Production > Alerts & Notifications, the "My server is ready to receive events" seems to uncheck itself. Actually, our eBay customers didn't receive any notification between 06/03/2016 13:02:37 and now. I've just re checked the "My server is ready to receive events" checkbox and we have received immediatly many notifications. I'm the only person who own ebay developper account access in our company. Next, I'm unable to change remove / add images under "Your eBay Sign-in Branding", the page show "The request is denied!" when I try to make a change. We run our app since 2009, it may could be linked ? Edit : "My server is ready to receive events" auto unchecked 2016-06-12, all notifications lost since... The auto uncheck occurs even if the minimum version for platforms notification is good. Edit2 : "Notify me if eBay stops sending me notifications" doesn't work for me. Thanks for your help.
notificationsbugaccountissue
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.