question

devmai2 avatar image
0 Likes"
devmai2 asked

Listing as local pick up for eBay Site

Hello Developers, I am a .Net developer trying to create a listing with local pick up for UK. The code I have wrote is: Dim ServiceOption As New ShippingServiceOptionsType() ebayItem.ShippingDetails = New ShippingDetailsType() ebayItem.ShippingDetails.ShippingServiceOptions = New ShippingServiceOptionsTypeCollection() ServiceOption.ShippingService = "LocalDelivery" ServiceOption.LocalPickup = True ebayItem.ShippingDetails.ShippingServiceOptions.Add(ServiceOption) API doc tells us to use "LocalDelivery" as shipping service for local pick up. It works fine with the US site, but does not work with UK site. With UK site I get the API error message- Postage Service Local Delivery/Pickup(15) is deprecated and mapped to Local Pickup(150). Postage service Local Pickup(150) is not available. If I look at the API error message, it looks like eBay UK does not support Local Pick up. Is this True? If not then can anyone shed me some light as what I am doing wrong here ? Thanks B
local pick up
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.