question

skhatshop avatar image
0 Likes"
skhatshop asked ·

I included EAN, but the error says UPC is missing a value

I have the following ItemType object whose ProductListingDetailsType has EAN instead of UPC. When addItem or ReviseItem was executed, I got the error saying that UPC is missing a value. I used the following code. item.ProductListingDetails = new ProductListingDetailsType(); if (formData.UPC.Length == 13) { item.ProductListingDetails.EAN = formData.UPC; } else { item.ProductListingDetails.UPC = formData.UPC; } This is quite frustrating, as in WEB UI the user is given the option of putting either number, and it worked fine in the sandbox environment. But why not working in the real server? Please answer ASAP.
additemreviseitemeanupcrelistitemproductlistingdetailstype
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
treefortbikes avatar image
0 Likes"
treefortbikes answered ·
The best part is that questions like this from 2016 go unanswered and there is absolutely no guidance for fixing this. It is still completely broken 2-1/2 years later
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.