I have a Large Merchant Service (LMS) running and I'm calling the SoldReport. When grabbing the data the orders that have multiple line items are coming in as seperate items/transactions as well as a combined order coming in for all of them. Here's what I have, please let me know if it doesn't make any sense.
- Multiple Item Order comes through with an OrderID similar to 116356933013
- The Item Order has multiple OrderLineItemIDs
- (This is perfect....but then)
- A day or two later the individual OrderLineItemIDs are now included in the report with CheckoutStatus = Complete
- They have a different OrderID, but the same OrderLineItemID as the other
- They Only have one OrderLineItemID per OrderID
What gets me about the whole thing is that the LMS SoldReport states:
Lists all items that have been sold by this seller. If a buyer purchased multiple items from a single listing, the sale will result in a single Order ID for the total purchase with a separate Line Item ID for each of the purchased items. The SoldReport request returns the data for all of your new orders (newly-sold items) with Order ID and Order Line Item ID. The Sold Report includes all transactions for the past 30 days (from the transaction creation date).
So why are the individual line items coming in as separate orders after the fact?