question

wheelsnbitsltd avatar image
1 Like"
wheelsnbitsltd asked

How to add dynamic code for Description, Item Title and Images into custom template

Hi, I don't know if this is the right place to post, maybe someone can direct me. I am designing a template for ebay product listing. My client has a few thousand products and he does not want to use a 3rd party listing too. He is happy with Selling manager Pro. I am trying to find a way to apply a template to all of his listings and within the template dynamically pull in the item title, images and description. So I need 2 things - where can I get the code for these and if I get them into a template file how can I apply this file to all listings? Has anyone faced this problem? If its not possible can you recommend a software solution that is fast to update listings and gives good control over the template elements? thanks, Breda
dynamic templates
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
ricacommercial avatar image
0 Likes"
ricacommercial answered
bump, is there any update to this question?
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.