question

danny156 avatar image
0 Likes"
danny156 asked ·

Search for GTIN

Hey guys and girls, I am looking into retrieving prices and sellers from the Search API for my application. I would like to search using the GTIN or in Europe the EAN. Unfortunately, the call does only retrieve one item. How can I find the items without Web Scraping using the API? My Call was the following: EndTime 50 8806088319223 ​ Thanks! Danny
search-apieansearch-listingssearch-querygtin
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

danny156 avatar image
0 Likes"
danny156 answered ·
For all, who should have problems with finding GTIN and/or EAN with findingItemsbyProducts, here is how I made it: Use the FindingItemsAdvanced with the Keyword of the EAN/GTIN instead. This will let you search through the correct items in Ebay. Also make sure, that the headers change to your country in the API, when you test it.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

danny156 avatar image
0 Likes"
danny156 answered ·
I have now tried the findItemsByProducts API, in some categories, the EAN is found, in others it isn't. Is there a way to find the items with the EAN in all the categories?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.