question

anapk96 avatar image
0 Likes"
anapk96 asked ·

API - how to get the "more items related to " using the API

Hey guys, I'm wondering if there's a way to get the results that are categorized under 'more items related to...' using the API. i.e, when you search for: [Grass Shot By Bulbhead The Ultimate Home Hydro Seeding System, Liquid Spray Seed Lawn Care][1], it gives 0 results but there is a 'More items related to' right underneath which has some pretty relevant results. Is there any way to get those results using the API? thanks in advance. [1]: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=Grass+Shot+By+Bulbhead+-+The+Ultimate+Home+Hydro+Seeding+System%2C+Liquid+Spray+Seed+Lawn+Care&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.XGrass+Shot+By+Bulbhead+The+Ultimate+Home+Hydro+Seeding+System%2C+Liquid+Spray+See.TRS0&_nkw=Grass+Shot+By+Bulbhead+The+Ultimate+Home+Hydro+Seeding+System%2C+Liquid+Spray+Seed+Lawn+Care&_sacat=0
finding-apisearch-listingsresults
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.