question

dwitchlow avatar image
0 Likes"
dwitchlow asked

Is there an UP TO DATE sample for the GetMyeBaySellingCall

Is there a an up to date sample of GetMyeBaySellingCall, preferably for the c# .net api. The only version I can find is in "GetMyeBaySelling465NETSDK-1.zip" which seems to be very out of date - if I paste some of the code (e.g. if (true == oGetMyeBaySellingCall.SellingSummary.ActiveAuctionCountSpecified)) into my app I get errors like 'eBay.Service.Core.Soap.ItemListCustomizationType' does not contain a definition for 'ActiveAuctionCountSpecified'.

I'm trying to use the GetMyeBaySellingCall to get a list of items that have been purchased within a certain time frame but I'm not having much luck in getting anything back. It appears that items I've sold could be in an order or could just have been sold as a single item transaction and GetMyeBaySellingCall seems to be the function to use - or is it! I think this is what I'd like to use as I think I saw something about being able to flag the subset of sold items as having been read already so that multiple calls during the same time frame would retrieve a different  set of data).

best regards, 

Derek

getmyebaysellingcall
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com answered

Hi dwitchlow,

The ActiveAuctionCount is available in the response object under Summary:

resposneObj.Summary.AuctionSellingCount

Regards,
Devanathan.
eBay Developer Support.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

This doesn't answer my question I'm afraid - I only gave an example of a particular item which the example available shows and which is now unavailable in the fashion in which it was used in the example. I'd still like to know if there's a newer example (or if someone could make such a thing available). Thanks anyway for your kind response.

0 Likes 0 ·

I am having the same issue.

Another pretend answer by eBay Developer Support.

0 Likes 0 ·
danny98752 avatar image
0 Likes"
danny98752 answered
____

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.