question

skadar avatar image
0 Likes"
skadar asked

How to Get all Completed Orders that need to be Shipped?

All I need is a list of Orders that have been paid (ie, Completed) that still need to be shipped. I'm amazed that this doesn't seem to be possible with the GetOrders endpoint. After all, the exact link I'm trying to replicate exists very prominently in My Ebay. The Seller clicks on the link that says "You have X items that need to be shipped". Is there something that I am missing?
orderstatus
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered
@skadar, Have a look at this KB article that talks about order management: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=1788 An order is ready to be shipped if checkout is complete and it's paid. CheckoutStatus.Status will tell you if checkout process is completed or not. In addition, you need to check CheckoutStatus.eBayPaymentStatus and the existence of PaidTime tag.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.