question

neilh3393 avatar image
0 Likes"
neilh3393 asked ·

Define range of time for newly listed items (i.e. listed within the last x number of minutes)

Hi, Does anyone know of a filter that can be used so that I can can specify, for example, all new items that I search which have been newly listed within the last 30 minutes? I don't want to have to write actual GMT times in because I want the search to be automated by a script I will write, so I must be able to specify a time period (i.e. 30 minutes) rather than inputting an actual GMT time. Thanks in advance :)
finditemsadvancedsearch-apiebay apitimestarttimenewest
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
I don't think you'll be able to get around the need to express time filters in full GMT format. But don't let that stop you -- you can easily add a line to your script to calculate "30 minutes ago" from the current time.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.