question

noerdisch avatar image
0 Likes"
noerdisch asked

add item errors 21919152, 21919154, 21919153

From one day to another can't list items to production environment with additem/verifyitem anymore. I'm getting the errors 21919152, 21919154, 21919153 returnpolicy, paymentpolicy and shippingpolicy missing. A newer API Version does not help, too.
errorsadd item
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

noodleman8 avatar image
0 Likes"
noodleman8 answered
I am having the exact same problem in production. nothing changed within the API calls, but now I get errors for valid calls. 2016-04-28T06:37:23.794Z Failure Shipping policy is required. Shipping policy is required. 21919152 Error RequestError Return policy is required. Return policy is required. 21919154 Error RequestError Payment policy is required. Payment policy is required. 21919153 Error RequestError 965 E965_UNI_API5_17930163_R1

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

paul01121981 avatar image
0 Likes"
paul01121981 answered
Hello! @noerdisch @noodleman8 I'm experiencing the same problem! Did you find any solutions? Thank you for help!

noodleman8 avatar image
0 Likes"
noodleman8 answered
I tracked the issue to the ebay account authed for the calls and the introduction of the business seller profiles for shipping/selling/payment. So, in my software I now support the older method and profiles which removed the confusion and allows it to work correctly. Try setting up some profiles and testing with those in your API call. At the time I ran into an issue profiles were a newish concept and wasn't available properly in sandbox. I ended up having to crawl the web until I found a URL somebody posted where you could manage the opt in/out settings in sandbox. It's been so long, I don't know the link anymore but perhaps it's now available correctly in Sandbox via the user settings.

0 Likes"
paul01121981 answered
Thank you for the answer! @noodleman8 In my application I use CMS to connect to Ebay via MIP (Merchnt Integration Platform). The CMS downloads XML files to MIP and I get XML errors with the same API errors. I thought this is the same problem. But I don't actually use direct API calls. I'm not familiar with sandbox. Whats is it for? Hot to get to it and will it be usefull in my case? Many thanks!

Hi, Did you try reaching out to the MIP support : mipsupport@ebay.com and check with them on what is going on? Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 ·
0 Likes"
paul01121981 answered
Hi, thank you for the answer! @shulmani_developer.support Unfortunatly I didn't try. I guess I have to. At this time I figured out that this errors don't really depend on business policies at all. In my case, this errors happen when I miss required attributes for a specified category. Or if the attribute has an invalid value. But I can't find the right attribute names and values for Russian Ebay platform. I can see that this names and values differ from US platform. I think I need to download special metadata for Russian platform somewhere! I

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.