question

edv-biela avatar image
0 Likes"
edv-biela asked ·

GetMyMessagesCall - need messages in plain text format

I use the .NET Framework and a GetMyMessagesCall. Message.Content isnt in plain text format, it gets returned in HTML format. Does anybody have a solution for this?,I alce face this issue. I use the .NET Framework and a GetMyMessagesCall. Message.Content isnt in plain text format, it gets returned in HTML format. Does anybody have a solution for this?
bug.NETgetmymessagesmessage.contentplain text
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

legolomania avatar image
0 Likes"
legolomania answered ·
I have the same issue

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

cellphone-parts avatar image
0 Likes"
cellphone-parts answered ·
I would like to know the answer for this too. Currently I can only obtain member message from GetMemberMessagesResponse, but some member messages are only delivered via GetMyMessagesResponse.

yashic_9 avatar image
0 Likes"
yashic_9 answered ·
Hi both. Can you help me with the issue. I'm doing getmymessagescall to get all the messages for now, but couldnt get any message except the welcome to ebay message. Can you show me how you implemented, i'm using ebay .net sdk and following the parameters in xml example in the docs, there are no date restrictions, yet its not giving me any messages. I have created 2 seller accounts in ebay and via contact a member link i have sent messages vice versa, will getmymessagescall give me such messages?

garpat avatar image
0 Likes"
garpat answered ·
Same with PHP

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.