question

quierolokveo avatar image
0 Likes"
quierolokveo asked ·

what causing this error ?

hi. first sorry for my english. am company seller and is indicated on ebay.es i try to upload item from exel using api to ebay and got this error. Error: You have not indicated in My eBay if you are a private seller or a company. You have not indicated in My eBay if you are a private seller or a company. your sales rights will be suspended until you indicate the type of account. Please update your registration data in My eBay. original in spanish : Error: No has indicado en Mi eBay si eres un vendedor privado o una empresa. No has indicado en Mi eBay si eres un vendedor privado o una empresa. Se suspenderan tus derechos de venta hasta que indiques el tipo de cuenta. Por favor actualiza tus datos de inscripcion en Mi eBay. thanks for help
ebay-apiebay-spain
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
quierolokveo avatar image
0 Likes"
quierolokveo answered ·
ok ok. i was on sand mode. need to be production mode. plz close it. thanks
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.