question

durgaprasadasepall-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
durgaprasadasepall-0 asked

Not able to get results in findItemsByKeywordsResponse in sandbox

Hi Iam not getting any results in findItemsByKeywordsResponse Success 1.13.0 2016-04-15T13:05:49.050Z 0 2 0 0 http://shop.sandbox.ebay.in/i.html?_nkw=harry+potter+phoenix&_ddo=1&_ipg=2&_pgn=1
finditemsbykeywordsresponse
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered
Just use Production instead of Sandbox.
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

durgaprasadasepall-0 avatar image durgaprasadasepall-0 commented ·
Hi I would to use place offer API for the buying. Instead of using production I would like to test it in sandbox.
0 Likes 0 ·
durgaprasadasepall-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
durgaprasadasepall-0 answered
I would like to use place offer for buying product . instead of using production. I would like to use sandbox
10 |600

clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered
Sandbox isn't a complete data set. You'll have to find items that are in place or create some and test with those. If need be you could split the testing, fetch from Production and PlaceOffer on the sandbox. You'd have to create items on the sandbox side and use those in your code to test thru.
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.