question

dubai_electronics avatar image
0 Likes"
dubai_electronics asked

Cannot Login, Password Reset And Activation Emails Not Received.

Hello, i am trying to reset my eBay developer account, but unable to login and also password rest emails are not receiving. Thanks
password resetactivation
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hi dubai_electronics, Our engineering team has investigated this. According to our server log, the password reset email has been successfully sent to your developer account's Primary Contact email address. I would suggest you to check your junk folder as well. Let me know if there are still issues. Best Regards,
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
dubai_electronics answered
Hello , My hosting server reject that email due to The sender verification is failed for " cronusapp@mx.g.vip.ebay.com" because the MX and the user is not a valid user so that you have received "Sender verify failed". could you please rest my password and send to developer account's Primary Contact email address or forward that email to developer account's Primary Contact email address. Thanks
10 |600

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hi dubai_electronics, I am sorry but we can't manually reset password for a developer account. However; we can change your Primary Contact email address temporarily for you if you provide a different email address. Using 'Click to add comment' button, you should be able to send a private information that is only visible to you and the forum moderators. Regards,
10 |600

0 Likes"
dubai_electronics answered
Hello, i solve the problem. thanks for reply
10 |600

myday5250 avatar image
0 Likes"
myday5250 answered
ID:hilucy Best Regards,
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.