question

onlineequine1 avatar image
0 Likes"
onlineequine1 asked

Can't log in or access API Keys

I can't log in, I can't change my password, I can't reregister, Contact us doesn't seem to work. Can someone please contact me so I can reset things and access my API Keys. My bigcommerce website has lost contact with my eBay store and says the API Keys are wrong. I'm getting very frustrated!! Please HELP! This keeps saying the form has errors!!!!
helplogin helplogin reset
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @onlineequine1 Can you please provide your login id? The site has recently undergone some updates. We will help resolve this asap. Thanks
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered
Hi onlineequine1, Can you provide your developer account user ID so we can look into the account? Meanwhile, can you please check your junk box to see if the re-set password email had been sent there? Regards,
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.