question

2015niczu avatar image
0 Likes"
2015niczu asked ·

Sandbox GetOrders API call is not returning anything

Hi, I have read the questions my fellow developers asked but none of them managed to show me what is wrong with my call. I created a listing with the seller: testuser_qwertyui and then the buyer testuser_bugz313 bought the item. The order show up under Sold section if I log in with testuser_qwertyui but it won't show up if I make an API call for GetOrders even if I reduce the input paramters to only 'NumberOfDays': 10. I don't get any errors and if I try the GetITem with itemId call it's working so I am connecting with the correct parameters I just get the empty list for orders: - '$': { xmlns: 'urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents' }, - Timestamp: '2016-04-05T13:15:47.812Z', - Ack: 'Success', Version: '949', Build: - 'E949_CORE_API_17895653_R1', - PaginationResult: { TotalNumberOfPages: '0', TotalNumberOfEntries: '0' }, - HasMoreOrders: 'false', - OrdersPerPage: '100', - PageNumber: '1', - ReturnedOrderCountActual: '0', - Orders: [] The ItemId sold was 110176556470 and the appId: appId: 'ELTSyste-e778-4948-b2a0-7e2ba87d42e2' Do you need any more information to track what could be the issue?
sandboxgetorders
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered ·
Hi @nepmu_0, You are correct, the min/max days in the documentation is referring to numberofdays from now. Please disregard my previous comment. So setting numberOfDays tag should return immediate orders. I am not able to reproduce this issue in the sandbox. If you are still experiencing the issue, please file a support ticket. Regards,

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
Hi @2015niczu, The NumberOfDays tag has a look back period of minimum of 1 day (24 hour period) and maximum of 30 ( http://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/GetOrders.html#Request.NumberOfDays). Since you were making the API call immediately after the order was created, it is less than 1 day. If you make the call now with a look back period of 30 you should be able to see the order. If you would like to see the order right after the item was purchased you may use any other filter. For example you can look by OrderIDArray.OrderID with value 110176556470-0

0 Likes"
Hi @2015niczu, The NumberOfDays tag has a look back period of minimum of 1 day (24 hour period) and maximum of 30 ( http://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/GetOrders.html#Request.NumberOfDays). Since you were making the API call immediately after the order was created, it is less than 1 day. If you make the call now with a look back period of 30 you should be able to see the order. If you would like to see the order right after the item was purchased you may use any other filter. For example you can look by OrderIDArray.OrderID with value 110176556470-0

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.