question

eithcowich1 avatar image
0 Likes"
eithcowich1 asked

Search returns inconsistent number of products

I'm doing a product search (url example below) and sometimes it returns a different **total number** of results than what it did a moment ago, or a moment later. Is this a known issue? Any explanation, or idea how to solve it? Here's the URL I'm using: http://svcs.ebay.com/services/search/FindingService/v1?OPERATION-NAME=findItemsAdvanced&SERVICE-VERSION=1.12.0&SECURITY-APPNAME=my_app_name&RESPONSE-DATA-FORMAT=XML&REST-PAYLOAD&paginationInput.entriesPerPage=24&paginationInput.pageNumber=1&sortOrder=StartTimeNewest&itemFilter(0).name=ListingType&itemFilter(0).value(0)=All&itemFilter(1).name=MinPrice&itemFilter(1).value=0&itemFilter(2).name=LocatedIn&itemFilter(2).value=WorldWide&affiliate.networkId=9&affiliate.trackingId=5337720480&categoryId(0)=20081&categoryId(1)=158658&categoryId(2)=1&keywords=frank+meisler+ Thank you for your help!
search-apifindingservice
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.