question

best4less303 avatar image
0 Likes"
best4less303 asked ·

I need PHP code FIX for ItemSpecifics to insert an XML Brand and MPN - OSC2ebay contribution

Hi, This is probably a super easy fix! I just need to know whast is wrong with my array code at the bottom of this message. I have spent hours trying code variations and scouring forums trying to submit an MPN and Brand to a fixed price listing submission. I have two files: 1: The Config file that defines all of the strings ($) 2: the file that compiles the XML request Strings defined in config file: $MPN = "Does Not Apply"
$Manufacturer = "unbranded" Code in question: 'ItemSpecifics' => array(
'NameValueList' => array(
'Name' => Brand,
'Value' => $Manufacturer
)),
'ItemSpecifics' => array(
'NameValueList' => array(
'Name' => MPN,
'Value' => $MPN
)), This code sends XML: Brand Unbranded But is not sending the MPN Does Not Apply: I need it to send: Brand Unbranded
MPN Does Not Apply Please help? Thank you!!!!!!
PHPebay-trading-apiitemspecificsxml requestmpn additem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
best4less303 avatar image
0 Likes"
best4less303 answered ·
Getting closer but still need help with this code. How do you apply both arrays? With this code, I can only get one or the other. Latest takes precedence. Thanks! 'ItemSpecifics' => array( 'NameValueList' => array( 'Name' => Brand, 'Value' => $Manufacturer )), 'ItemSpecifics' => array( 'NameValueList' => array( 'Name' => MPN, 'Value' => $MPN )),
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.