question

supplies-it avatar image
1 Like"
supplies-it asked ·

Application Name

I created a developer account and added a "Test" application to get the keys for the sandbox and such. Now I'd like to change that application name, or create a new one for end user view. Is there a way to change the application name or create a new one? I understand the keys will change if I rename or create a new one, but that will be fine with me. I may be able to create a support ticket to get the issue fixed, but I'd rather not spend $75 to rename it. @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com Do you have any recommendations. Deleting the App ID all together will work for me too, as it is in development and production keys are not needed.
application key name
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

supplies-it avatar image
2 Likes"
supplies-it answered ·
Looking into it futher, a RuName setup is all that was needed. Thanks.
·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

big_sales_4_u avatar image
0 Likes"
big_sales_4_u answered ·
I'm trying to change my application name. I included an apostrophe in the application name and it's been encoded as "'". I can't figure out how to change the application name. Any help would be appreciated.
·

sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered ·
Hi @live_buy, Are you trying to change your appname completely altogether? Can you please send us your developer.ebay.com username please? Is this in Sandbox or Prod? Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
·

live_buy avatar image
0 Likes"
live_buy answered ·
Hi can you explain how you changed the name of you application in more detail please, really struggling to change the name of mine. Thanks
·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.