question

tonnebrre_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
tonnebrre_0 asked ·

how to get a working ebay url for each product variation

Hi every one. i am using ebay sdk with python like following :
i make a findItemByCategory call then i get 100 products. after that i make a getMultipleItem call to get variations for each 20 products.
i wish to have a working url for each product i get from the first call. i had found an url that have a get parameter how control the variation to show in the page but it does not work.
url = http://www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-iPhone-5S-4G-LTE-iOS-Smartphone-GSM-Unlocked-16-32-64GB-Gray-Silver-Gold-Black-32GB-/262320369620?vti=Color%09Black%0AStorage+Capacity%0932GB
i hope you have a solution and thanks for reading.
ebay-apivariationsgetmultipleitemsurlfinditembycategory
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tonnebrre_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
tonnebrre_0 answered ·
Thanks a lot @clickprime for your reply it seem to be like you described, i will report it.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered ·
Looks like it is working and then being overwritten by the website. The values flash in the dropdowns and the image selected is correct, then they revert to -select-. Probably a javascript timing bug on the eBay webpage side. Report it: http://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/bd-p/technicalissues-db

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.