question

mc200011 avatar image
1 Like"
mc200011 asked ·

is there an API call to see if a seller is on vacation and delivery might be delayed?

Hi there are products that display a message on eBay website that seller is away, here is an example: http://www.ebay.com/itm/262249681301 this listing displays the message: "This seller is currently away until Apr 04, 2016, and is not processing orders at this time" I tried to see is the response i get from GetSingleItem Call has this information but i don't see any indication about it. Does somebody know how this information can be pulled by eBay API? Thanks
api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

globalike avatar image
0 Likes"
globalike answered ·
I have some question. Did you solve the question? How we can get seller vacation status?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ivacas-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
ivacas-0 answered ·
Hello, did you solve this problem? can you tell me how you solve it please?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.