question

mc_manager avatar image
0 Likes"
mc_manager asked ·

EAN missing even when it is passed.

I'm passing Brand/EAN/MPN/UPC code through at addFixedPriceItem and reviseFixedPriceItem, on the UK site and some international sites it works well, but for example on the French site it doesn't. More precisely sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I've already figured it out that EAN and MPN are case sensitive "Does not apply" has to passed as EAN. I've checked the default ProductIdentifierUnavailableText with getEbayDetails for the french site witch is "Non applicable" but it doesn't work either. Does anybody faced the same problem, or has a solution?
ean
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

same issues getting with ebay italy store :(
0 Likes 0 · ·

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
mc_manager avatar image
0 Likes"
mc_manager answered ·
I felt I have to share my todays experiences. I had to relist around 140 list thanks to ebay crapy policy, that I can not have stock over 30.000 pieces and they ended these listings because this policy. So I sad "ok, I can limit my stock on every list in 100 pieces, that will solve the problem", and it did. But still I had to relist those 140 lists they've ended. I knew it's like a prostate examination, painful, but necessary. Only 50 listing failed with the error message described above. I'm sorry, I know it's not a blog, but I had to share my misery.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.