question

zappy_sales avatar image
0 Likes"
zappy_sales asked

Listed item with GTC listing duration becomes unsold short time after it was listed

I list item using AddItemCall and it becomes available on my eBay account in active list, but after 1 or 1.5 hours that item becomes unsold despite the fact that in AddItemCallResponse I retrieve "End date" equals to one month + start date, so it shouldn't become unsold so fast. Could you please help me to resolve this problem, so listed item will not become unsold so fast? I am using eBay java SDK version 939. For AddItemCallRequest and appropriate AddItemCallResponse xml bodies you can look on the same question posted [here][1] [1]: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/36212696/listed-item-with-gtc-listing-duration-becomes-unsold-short-time-after-it-was-lis
additemcall
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi, Can you please give us the ItemID ? We can try checking why the item ended. Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.