question

20100viau avatar image
0 Likes"
20100viau asked ·

Fist time display of my listings description is html encoded

The first time my listings are displayed the description is HTML Encoded Example: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/262337973845?rmvSB=true If I hit refresh everything is fine. I know that hitting refresh do no show the page the same way and it could affect the rendering... but to have all the description html encoded ? Is there a way to avoid that ? I use .net SDK 939 ... item.Description = " other html "; and on first display the description field shows in the code source of the html page as <div>other html</div> ie: It has been html encoded! Any help welcomed, thanks
trading apinet-sdkdescription issue
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, This issue should now have been fixed. Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ddfam2009 avatar image
0 Likes"
ddfam2009 answered ·
Hi, We are aware of this issue and working on getting the issue fixed. We will let you know when the issue is fixed. Cheers!!!

20100viau avatar image
0 Likes"
20100viau answered ·
Just a quick follow up: Last week the issue has been resolved without us changing anything.. I can just imagine this was a bug on eBay side.

bcstampsuk avatar image
0 Likes"
bcstampsuk answered ·
I'm getting the same issue. First time one of my items is loaded my description is showing as an HTML encoded block of inline code which is totally messed up. When the page is reloaded the description is then inserted as an iframe.
· 1 · Share

Hi, Can you please give us the itemID to take a look at? Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.