question

ossfflonline avatar image
0 Likes"
ossfflonline asked ·

Search Item by Store Category ID

Hello I am using finditemAdvanced api. But I need it to find item from store category id(seller store category id). not ebay category id. please please help @davidtsadler @atomsindustries
ebay apisearch by store category id
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

davidtsadler avatar image
1 Like"
davidtsadler answered ·
It's not possible to find items by store category using findItemsAdvanced. Depending on what you are trying to achive you may have luck using [findItemsIneBayStores]( http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/finding/CallRef/findItemsIneBayStores.html).

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eternalgroup avatar image
0 Likes"
eternalgroup answered ·
Why when I use findItemsIneBayStores and set a categoryId I get NullPointerException? For example using this data: FindItemsIneBayStoresRequest request = new FindItemsIneBayStoresRequest(); request.setStoreName( "celeste_fashion_jeans" ); request.getCategoryId().add("6469941014"); System.out.println("Find " + result.getSearchResult().getCount() + " items." ); At call of result.getSearchResult().getCount() I get the Exception. Is the category id too big to be represented as number or what else?

ossfflonline avatar image
0 Likes"
ossfflonline answered ·
Thanks for your reply, I did tried with findItemsIneBayStores but still not done. can you please tell me do I need to add any specific line of code in the php script?? again thank you for your reply

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.