question

dproejrppger-4 avatar image
0 Likes"
dproejrppger-4 asked

How to get a third party sellers item by item ID via api?

hello my name is tak, i want to get a third party seller's item by item ID via api. i can't find any api such as trading api, shopping api, finding api for it. (*i found api to get my selling item by item ID and to get a third party item by ePID, ISBN, UPC, EAN.) do you have a chance to give me the answer? thank you
apiitemid
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered
You can use [GetSingleItem in the Shopping API][1]. You send it an ItemID, and it gives you item information. [1]: http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/shopping/docs/CallRef/GetSingleItem.html
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dproejrppger-4 avatar image
0 Likes"
dproejrppger-4 answered
hello helios825, thank you for giving me an answer. i think that i can get the item data if i'm a seller of it by using GetSingleItem api. do you think that i can get the item data of a third partys item? thank you tak
10 |600

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered
Yes, that API call works for everyone.
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.