question

bipiprjapat0 avatar image
0 Likes"
bipiprjapat0 asked ·

Unable to Add Item

Hello, I am getting this error when i am trying to Call AddItem API (Category ID 131486, 131487) I have added Brand,MPN and EAN. Here is my XML: TOKEN 1000 AT EUR False 2 Days_10 FixedPriceItem Austria info@rascom.at PayPal http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxNTg3/z/HOoAAOSwZ8ZW56NK/$_1.JPG?set_id=8800005007 131486 Noctua Does not apply Does not apply 1 AT_Sonstige 4.0 1 Flat 16 40.0 "AddItem: Class: RequestError, Severity: Error Code: 21919303, The required articles feature brand lacks. The required product feature brand lacks. Include brand and a corresponding value to offer for and try again, class:. RequestError, Severity: Error Code: 21919303, The required articles feature manufacturer number is missing. The required product feature manufacturer number is missing. Add manufacturer number and a corresponding value to the supply and repeat the process, you class. RequestError, Severity: Error Code: 21919301, the required field EAN missing. The required field EAN missing. Include EAN to offer for and try again." Please Help Thanks
additemadditem apiadditemcall
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
cargolargo avatar image
0 Likes"
cargolargo answered ·
Instead of Noctua Does not apply Does not apply Try Brand [BRAND VALUE] MPN [MPN VALUE] Not sure about the EAN though
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.