question

videoloc avatar image
0 Likes"
videoloc asked

csv files problem

Hello i'm a french seller Videoloc. i meet a problem with english, german and australian's csv tab i'm an international seller (france, UK, Germany, Italia, Spain, Australia) one day, i've published 6 tab with 4000 and some item. the french, italian and spanish tab are okay, the 3 others doesn't work. the so-called problem is "EAN not indicated" The fact is that this is wrong. We have included in each table "not applicable" in each language. The french ebay service are very incompetent. they know nothing about csv tables. they sent me to you. you should know that we pay ebay for almost 3 weeks for nothing. We pay for 3 countries (UK, Australia, Germany) which we can not publish in mass. This is two weeks and a half I waiting for answers that do not come. m.rigaud11@gmail.com I need to talk with someone who knows the csv tables, problems that results. please, answer me quickly, I really need your help, the France will not help me. best regards Videoloc
csv
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.