question

jogisarge avatar image
0 Likes"
jogisarge asked ·

addfixedpriceitem - free shipping depending on amount of order

Hello, is it possible to place an addfixedpriceitem vai Ebay-Trading-API and tell ebay to show no shipping cost if the user orders more than 1 piece ? So if the users order more than 1 piece he has free shipping. How can i handle this ?
trading apiaddfixedpriceitemtrading-apishippingcost
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jogisarge avatar image
0 Likes"
jogisarge answered ·
thank you !

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jogisarge avatar image
0 Likes"
jogisarge answered ·
thanks !!!

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, You can set promotions on eBay to handle what your are looking for. You can set it up in the UI: My eBay > My Account > Site Preferences > Shipping Preferences - Offer Combined Payments and Shipping -> Edit - Create a "Promotional shipping rule (applies to all listings" Hope this helps. Cheers!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.