question

pilarsopena avatar image
0 Likes"
pilarsopena asked

Active Inventory Report Error

Hello, I'm trying to get the Active Inventory Report through the Large Merchant Service and I always hit the same response when I download the file Failure Could not get item information right now,Please try again ItemIds: [110174644170, 110174644473, 110174644551] 1008 LMS.ERROR ParsingError Failure LMS Internal Error LMS Internal Error 1008 LMS.ERROR InternalError The procedure I follow it's the next: 1. I create a download job as startDownloadJob with job type ActiveInventoryReport and no download filter at all (I've tried too with only retrieving the fixed price items) 2. I wait until the status of the job it's completed 3. Download the file, extract the attachment and unzip it and the response it's always the same. What am I doing wrong ? A few job ids are this (if this it's helpful) 50010516451, 50010526031 and 50010537181 Thanks
merchant apilarge merchant servicedownload fileinventory report
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

coconutsmo avatar image
0 Likes"
coconutsmo answered
same problem see my thread

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pilarsopena avatar image
0 Likes"
pilarsopena answered
@coconutsmo Thanks! I'll follow your thread too. Still no answer right ?

coconutsmo avatar image
0 Likes"
coconutsmo answered
No answers and still not working. I received a private reponse asking for more details, replied, but have not heard back since. It may be just a sandbox issue but I dont know for sure because nobody from ebay ever told me so. I am still having problems with the image gallery, which I believe is caused by an error on the sandbox image server as I described in another thread, but Ive not heard anything official back from them about this.

pilarsopena avatar image
0 Likes"
pilarsopena answered
@coconutsmo Thank you!! I'm still waiting for any response, no luck at all. I really hope it's a sandbox issue.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.