question

prithiraj2010 avatar image
0 Likes"
prithiraj2010 asked

post-order decide API

We are trying to use decide endpoint from Post-Order API with seller's token to APPROVE return request. my url: https://api.sandbox.ebay.com/post-order/v2/return/5000000569/decide Here is our request: { "decision": "APPROVE", "comments": { "content": "I approve your return request. Please return ship the item." } } And the response we get is: { "error": [ { "errorId": 1001, "domain": "returnErrorDomain", "subdomain": "Returns", "severity": "ERROR", "category": "APPLICATION", "message": "Application encountered an internal error.", "parameter": [ { "value": "java.lang.NullPointerException", "name": "message" } ], "errorName": "INTERNAL_APPLICATION_ERROR", "resolution": "Retry", "organization": "Marketplace", "errorGroups": "" } ] } I have created around 12 return ids to test this and every time I see this error. Previously it wasn't so. The status remained at RETURN_REQUESTED. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks, Prith
sandboxpost order api
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.