question

jaso.lytl avatar image
0 Likes"
jaso.lytl asked ·

How to retrieve an order based on OrderID only (GetOrders or GetOrderTransactions)?,Using OrderID only in GetOrderTransaction or GetOrders

Does anyone have an example script (C# or VB.NET) of how to use OrderID only with GetOrderTransaction or GetOrders? I need to be able to pull an order by having only the orderID and not the date range or role. Just a simple sample script would help. I really appreciate it. I'm tearing my hair out here and I don't have much to start with. I'm guessing part of the issue is going to come down to I am not using the stringcollection correct? Am I on the right path? Does anyone have a working example? I really appreciate any help you can provide. This is what I was using (but not successfully.....I'm new to this): Dim apicall As GetOrderTransactionsCall = New GetOrderTransactionsCall(Context) Dim strOrderCollection As New StringCollection strOrderCollection.Add("1234567890") Dim orders As OrderTypeCollection = apicall.GetOrderTransactions(strOrderCollection) Dim order As OrderType For Each order In orders Next Thank you for any help you can provide.
trading apigetordersorderstradingapi.net sdktrading-sdkgetordertransactionsorderid.net api getorders
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hello jaso.lytl, You can refer to the following code snippet; GetOrdersCall call = new GetOrdersCall(context); call.DetailLevelList = new DetailLevelCodeTypeCollection(); call.DetailLevelList.Add(DetailLevelCodeType.ReturnAll); call.OrderIDList = new StringCollection(); call.OrderIDList.Add("110112424822-27454087001"); call.Execute(); Thanks Best Regards, SAMPATH Devanathan eBay Developer Technical Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.