question

auto-distance avatar image
0 Likes"
auto-distance asked

findItemsIneBayStores API doesn't find in my store

Hi, i develop e program that analize specific stores. I use ebay python wrapper and findItemsIneBayStores API call. My developer account is connected to the one of my stores. (Auto-Distance). Im using Trading module to reach to the findItemsIneBayStores API but whatever i have done i couldnt make it find items in my store. I am sure that i correctly write store name. (tried diffrent possible combinations with hyphen and capital letters). And code works on other stores. What could be the problem about it? Thanks for helping
apiapi-problemfinding-apifinditemsinebaystores
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

auto-distance avatar image
0 Likes"
auto-distance answered
Hi! thaks for replay. I'm using python wrapper for develope the program. There isn't any area specified on request call for GLOBAL-ID. How can i implement the GLOBAL-ID into python script?
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended answered
I have the same problem, and I put correctly my global-id, but the ebay api returns products that not are in my store. Any help?
10 |600

@nachbente0 Can you send example request?
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.