question

auto-distance avatar image
0 Likes"
auto-distance asked ·

findItemsIneBayStores API doesn't find in my store

Hi, i develop e program that analize specific stores. I use ebay python wrapper and findItemsIneBayStores API call. My developer account is connected to the one of my stores. (Auto-Distance). Im using Trading module to reach to the findItemsIneBayStores API but whatever i have done i couldnt make it find items in my store. I am sure that i correctly write store name. (tried diffrent possible combinations with hyphen and capital letters). And code works on other stores. What could be the problem about it? Thanks for helping
apiapi-problemfinding-apifinditemsinebaystores
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ answered ·
I have the same problem, and I put correctly my global-id, but the ebay api returns products that not are in my store. Any help?
· 1 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@nachbente0 Can you send example request?
0 Likes 0 · ·
auto-distance avatar image
0 Likes"
auto-distance answered ·
Hi! thaks for replay. I'm using python wrapper for develope the program. There isn't any area specified on request call for GLOBAL-ID. How can i implement the GLOBAL-ID into python script?

tony.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
tony.developersupport answered ·
Hi auto-distance, Are you using GLOBAL-ID in your request? Unlike Trading API, Finding API returns items based on the site in which you are searching. I was able to get items in your store using the following request: http://svcs.ebay.com/services/search/FindingService/v1?OPERATION-NAME=findItemsIneBayStores&SERVICE-VERSION=1.12.0&SECURITY-APPNAME=YOUR_APP_ID&RESPONSE-DATA-FORMAT=XML&paginationInput.entriesPerPage=100&storeName=auto-distance&GLOBAL-ID=EBAY-DE If you don't give GLOBAL-ID, it searches in the US site. Apparently none of your items are shipped to US. Regards, eBay Developer Support.
· 1 · Share

Hi! thaks for replay. I'm using python wrapper for develope the program. There isn't any area specified on request call for GLOBAL-ID. How can i implement the GLOBAL-ID into python script?
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.