question

tiendawislow avatar image
0 Likes"
tiendawislow asked

Not possible to see API Calls Use Reports

Idk why I can't see my calls report, always say: Something went wrong. Please try again later. How can I fix that? Thanks.
api call use reportuse report
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jigishmehta avatar image
0 Likes"
jigishmehta answered
@tiendawislow We are looking into this issue. Meanwhile can you create a support ticket and mention your username and details. Thanks

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
tiendawislow answered
@jigishmehta I never have created one, can I create a ticket for free or I have to pay 80$?

jigishmehta avatar image
0 Likes"
jigishmehta answered
@tiendawislow Can you delete your cookies and try generating the api usage report? I am able to see it now.

0 Likes"
tiendawislow answered
@jigishmehta same result, I got this text " Your application has exceeded usage limit on this call,please make call to GetAPIAccessRules to check your call usage" but I can't see my reports... Any ideas? TY.

I tried with 2 different pc and IP.
0 Likes 0 ·
jigishmehta avatar image
0 Likes"
jigishmehta answered
@tiendawislow Can you tell me what date range are you giving for usage report?

0 Likes"
tiendawislow answered
@jigishmehta I tried from all days of this week to 26/2 (unique option).

jigishmehta avatar image
0 Likes"
jigishmehta answered
@tiendawislow How are you selecting 02/26 for the report? Your date range, as per your previous message, should be from: 2016/02/22 10am end: 2016/02/25 4pm Is this correct range? selecting future date is not supported.

jigishmehta avatar image
0 Likes"
jigishmehta answered
@tiendawislow Which time zone are you trying from?

0 Likes"
tiendawislow answered
It works! Selecting 02/25 I can see my calls. I'm from spain (2016/02/26 2:00AM) and I can select 2016/02/26 1am but it doesn't work. Thanks for help!

jigishmehta avatar image
0 Likes"
jigishmehta answered
@tiendawislow That is awesome news. This is a known issue for now and we will come out with the solution soon. Meanwhile please use the date range as per Pacific Time Zone until we roll out the fix

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.