question

lth1992 avatar image
0 Likes"
lth1992 asked ·

Add MPN to existing variation product

Hi, there I want to add (reviseFixedItem) MPN to existing variation product but I always getting error. However, when I adding a new variation with MPN for each variation inside then I trying to revise with the exactly same code. It is all working. How strange with that Error: VariationSpecifics or VariationSpecificsSet mismatch between item and Selling Manager product., This item was created from Selling Manager product, but the VariationSpecifics or VariationSpecificsSet provided for this item does not match with the product. Please update variation specifics on the product and try again. Seems like the variation does not allow me to add the variate name with "MPN" and it is true because when I try to add MPN variation name from selling manager pro (ebay user backend). It give me the same results which is error that can't add. Here is my code: ![alt text][1] ![alt text][2] Please help! Best Regards Eric [1]: /storage/temp/895-capture.jpg [2]: /storage/temp/896-capture1.jpg
variationsmpnvariationspecifics
capture.jpg (86.9 KiB)
capture1.jpg (84.0 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.