question

premier-foods avatar image
0 Likes"
premier-foods asked ·

API GetSessionID and FetchToken

I am trying to create a console application for retrieving all orders made within 24hours and then add it into my database for accounting purposes. Is there any way to get a sessionID to my own account and then renew my token, without needing to intervene manually to accept when calling the GetSessionIDCall.
.NETc#fetchtokensessionid
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered ·
Hi @premier-foods, Thanks for your post. Unfortunately, we do not have an API Call to automatically renew a token. If a token has expired, or about to expire, then a new token has to be generated from scratch. You will have to go through the same process to generate the token when you initially created it. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
· 1 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Can you give me your email, I want to need you support ebay api
0 Likes 0 · ·
shivangbboy avatar image
0 Likes"
shivangbboy answered ·
@premier-foods Did you figure it out?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.