question

collezionando-cartoon avatar image
0 Likes"
collezionando-cartoon asked ·

Issue while getting item pictures

Hello everyone, I got a weird issue while retrieving all items from my ebay store via the GetSellerList call. Many items have a not-working GalleryURL which points to a blank or broken image. My goal is to get all pictures that belong to any items so I can easily download them into my local server. I have been trying using both GetSellerList and GetItem. It seems that all of them have only one available image (PictureURLS) whereas in ebay we have the thumb one plus other different images for the same item. Are you aware about any limitation provided by the GetSellerList call ? Here is my piece of code : PictureDetailsType pdt = item.getPictureDetails(); pdt.getGalleryURL()); -> this has a not working url - the image is blank Looking at my store image (insepcting the code via firefox) i can easily identify many different image urls .. is it possible to get all of them from the GetSellerList api ? Thanks and Regards
getitemgetsellerlistpicturedetailsgalleryurl
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.