question

domainstodon avatar image
0 Likes"
domainstodon asked

Api Call use Stats, only Trading API info?

Hi, I have been attempting to see how many calls my web application is having per day through the developer program site and each day or date range sometimes returns: Something went wrong. Please try again later. My application is receiving the data from eBay API and I'm using the data, but I am confused why I am only seen Trading API call information, and not the Finding and Merchandising API calls? I'm using production Environment. Any ideas? Thanks Regards
api callsstats
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered
That's correct - they don't have call use reporting for Finding/Shopping/Merchandising APIs (I wish they would though). I think it's just for the Trading API.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ok, thanks @helios825! They will have to do... I have a question to you @helios825. Do you know how this website www.watchcount.com extract the watchcount listings from a keyword? Maybe they bulk listings to a database with the GetMostWatchedItems function? Bulk to Database each 10-15 min? What do you think? Thanks in advance! Regards
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.