question

imageoptometry avatar image
0 Likes"
imageoptometry asked ·

AddFixedPriceItem error 1007

Is error 10007 poped up again? Do any of you having same issue??
erroraddfixedpriceitemerror-sandbox10007error 10007
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

binyalcom avatar image
0 Likes"
binyalcom answered ·
I have this Problem since few days, I can not Add new Items with Large Merchant Service.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi, Please let us know if you are still facing this issue? If yes, please provide us the LMS jobID to take a look at . Cheers!!!
0 Likes 0 ·
binyalcom avatar image
0 Likes"
binyalcom answered ·
Hi, this is my last jobId from today with this issue. 5712869464 Thank you in advance

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, The issue is with "Borg&Beck" The reason you see that error is that the character '&' cannot to parsed. We suggest that you always include data with special characters with the CDATA tag. Do this for all the tag values that have special characters. This should make the error go away. Cheers!!!

Hi, i use CDATA this can not be the Problem. Can you please show again my Uploadfile (5712869464).
0 Likes 0 ·
How about sandbox?? I'm trying to use ebay api and it's first time trying to use it and even sandbox doesn't work, i don't know what to do...
0 Likes 0 ·
imageoptometry avatar image
0 Likes"
imageoptometry answered ·
How about sandbox?? I'm trying to use ebay api and it's first time trying to use it and even sandbox doesn't work, i don't know what to do...

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.