question

us2014_mazg avatar image
0 Likes"
us2014_mazg asked ·

AddFixedPriceItem/AddItem domestic vs. international

Hello, I read the documentation about AddFixedPriceItem but I'm still a bit confused about **Country** and **ShippingDetails** fields. My customers - a company from Poland - wants to sell his stuff on two sites eBay.de (siteId 77) and eBay.co.uk (SiteId 3). We don't want to use the **CrossBorderTrade** option, the auctions will be duplicated with different descriptions and prices. In the first case, the items will be shipped from **Germany** to **Germany**, so from what I understand, I need to put DE value into **Country** field and use ShippingDetails.ShippingServiceOptions (we only use flat rate). In the second case, the items will be shipped from Germany to UK, so... a) what should I put in the **Country** field (DE or UK)? b) should I use **ShippingDetails.InternationalShippingServiceOption** instead of **ShippingDetails.ShippingServiceOptions**? Best regards, Aleksander
addfixedpriceitemadditem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, You are on the right track. Country signifies the country that you are listing the item in. You can list on both DE and UK using the same account, But you will have to use the right Currency and the right ShippingServices. If you are listing on UK and the Item is located in DE, there are domestic Shipping Services like: UK_EconomyShippingFromOutside. Please make the GeteBayDetails API Call to check all the Shipping Services that are available for you. Hope the above helps. Cheers!!!
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.