question

anytimeparts avatar image
0 Likes"
anytimeparts asked

Error with item specifics BrandMPN and UPC

Hello Can't figure what is wrong with my ReviseItem call to set Brand, MPN and UPC. Here id the input: <ReviseItemRequest xmlns="urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents"> <Version>953</Version> <Item> <ItemID>370831797103</ItemID> <ItemSpecifics> <NameValueList> <Name>Brand</Name> <Value>AccuRemote</Value> </NameValueList> <NameValueList> <Name>MPN</Name> <Value>400-301-AC</Value> </NameValueList> <NameValueList> <Name>UPC</Name> <Value>810823012476</Value> </NameValueList> </ItemSpecifics> </Item> </ReviseItemRequest> Here is the output: <ReviseItemResponse xmlns="urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents"> <Timestamp>2016-02-14T22:16:40.319Z</Timestamp> <Ack>Warning</Ack> <Errors> <ShortMessage>The item specific Manufacturer Part Number is missing.</ShortMessage> <LongMessage>The item specific Manufacturer Part Number is missing. Add Manufacturer Part Number to this listing, enter a valid value, and then try again.</LongMessage> <ErrorCode>21919403</ErrorCode> <SeverityCode>Warning</SeverityCode> <ErrorParameters ParamID="0"> <Value>The item specific Manufacturer Part Number is missing.</Value> </ErrorParameters> <ErrorParameters ParamID="1"> <Value>The item specific Manufacturer Part Number is missing. Add Manufacturer Part Number to this listing, enter a valid value, and then try again.</Value> </ErrorParameters> <ErrorParameters ParamID="2"> <Value>Manufacturer Part Number</Value> </ErrorParameters> <ErrorClassification>RequestError</ErrorClassification> </Errors> <Version>953</Version> <Build>E953_UNI_API5_17831825_R1</Build> <ItemID>370831797103</ItemID> </ReviseItemResponse> Please help! Thanks
upcbrandmpnbrand mpn
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
ociodual avatar image
0 Likes"
ociodual answered
I have the same problem. I've spent a long time but I haven´t solution.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Do you still have the issue? I do see that the MPBN is present in both at the and the Cheers!!!!
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.