question

sebastiaziegle0 avatar image
0 Likes"
sebastiaziegle0 asked ·

How can I fetch the ShippingProfileId?

Hello, the addFixedPriceItem call requires at least one valid shipping service. In the example of the Java SDK I found the following code snippet: SellerShippingProfileType sellerShippingProfile=new SellerShippingProfileType(); input = ConsoleUtil.readString("Enter your Seller Policy Shipping ProfileId : "); sellerShippingProfile.setShippingProfileID(Long.valueOf(input)); sellerProfile.setSellerShippingProfile(sellerShippingProfile); So my question is how to fetch the seller policy shipping profileid? I found a hint that the getSellerProfiles() method of the Business Policies API can help. But I have not found a development kit for it. Have I overlooked something?
business policiesbusiness-policies-apishippingprofileid
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

surplusbydesign avatar image
0 Likes"
surplusbydesign answered ·
Where can I find some sample code for .net to use this call? getSellerProfile?
·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi sebastiaziegle0, Shipping Profile information and other business policies can be obtained via [eBay Business Policies API getSellerProfiles call][1] [1]: http://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/business-policies/CallRef/getSellerProfiles.html Best Regards,
·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.