question

neilh3393 avatar image
0 Likes"
neilh3393 asked

API to show items for sale by users with a maximum number of feedback reviews

Hello, I'm new to the concept of API's and just dipping my toe in at the moment. Does anyone know if there is a tool which can perform a search that would allow me to specify the amount of feedback a seller has received. By this I don't mean the quality of their feedback- more the number of feedback scores? For example, setting a maximum number of scores/ or minimum or even a range? Any info appreciated.
feedback-apifeedbackfeedbackscore
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hi neilh3393, Search by feedback scores is **not** supported. However; you can filter items yourself based on seller feedbackScore returned in Finding API [findItemsAdvanced][1] call: SellerInfo token long <**/feedbackScore**> double string boolean Best Regards, [1]: http://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/finding/CallRef/findItemsAdvanced.html#Response.searchResult.item.sellerInfo.feedbackScore
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.