question

omgeluz avatar image
0 Likes"
omgeluz asked ·

API: AddMemberMessageAAQToPartner - Subject Issue

Hi, I'm using API: AddMemberMessageAAQToPartner and it works without problem. But I have an issue regarding Subject: When we send message via webpage the subject is: ebayId **sent a message about** NEW WORKOUT WIZ Elliptical Cross Trainer Exercise Bike Bicycle HOME GYM FITNESS #11111 Via API messageType General: ebayId **has sent a question about** item #11111, ending on Feb 23, 2016 15:07:49 PHT - NEW WORKOUT WIZ Elliptical Cross Trainer Exercise Bike Bicycle HOME GYM FITNESS My issue is the subject, it has a big difference when using API(see bold words). My goal is to have the same subject as sending via webpage but actually sending it via API. We can use **CustomizedSubject** but we would like to avoid it since we need to enter the **ITEM INFO** (NEW WORKOUT WIZ Elliptical Cross Trainer Exercise Bike Bicycle HOME GYM FITNESS )unless there is a code for it to add item info in subject together with CustomizedSubject. Thank you! Regards, Oliver
apiaddmembermessageaaqtopartner
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
bhagola0 avatar image
0 Likes"
bhagola0 answered ·
hello sir you are using API: AddMemberMessageAAQToPartner and it works without problem. please suggest me how to resolve this error 10007, Internal error to the application. Internal error to the application.'
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.